Wednesday, November 17, 2010

I love physio

I am so proud to be in the physiotherapy field!!!

haha....sound ridiculous..
i never espect tat i would falling in love with it!
The very only reason tat i have still a bit not happy is......I HAVE TO STAY AT JB! ( a place which are very far apart from my loved one ) T.T

After the half year observation...i did some conclusion!

  • Physiotherapy is the most proffesional field among all the field! (my opinion)
  • Physiotherapy student is the most discipline one!
  • Physiotherapy student is yhe most hardworking one!
  • PHYSIOTHERAPY STUDENT HAVE THE MOST KNOWLEDGE!
Anyhow....we always cant enjoy our holiday..becoz Pn kala said : we need to let our brain always active!
Yes!madam!
i will always let my dearest brain in active mode!

No comments:

Post a Comment