Saturday, January 2, 2010

Everthing begin at here...now...at this moment..

Hi hi....
don't be so surprise..
come on...let's me explain to u all (why m i here so suddenly ) ^^

Actually...i hope to do tis long long long time ago...but i have no time..
i think i m not a NORMAL youngster..
WHY DID I SAY SO???????
well.....as wat i knew and wat i observed from my friends...most of the teenagers like to surf the net,right?however...i can't do tat..just because of my mum... ( i m not blaming on my mum...pls dont misunderstand me )
  1. she does not allowed us to sit in front of the computer for a long period...
  2. she always said : NO COMPUTER AFTER 12am!!!!!
  3. i m a good girl,so i have to listen to my mum ^^ (its true)

tats why i have to wait until now to complete my dream...OH>>>THANKS GOD!finally i can do what i want although i m no longer a teenager... (sad)

No comments:

Post a Comment