Saturday, June 12, 2010

My Baju Kebaya




Finally........


I have bought my baju kebaya after shopped a lot of places..


My mum brought me to Pertama kompleks (sumwhere near Sogo) and there are many choices..But it does not make my journey go smooth and well..The sales girl saw we r chinese,dunno the market price...she try to 'chopped us'..(expensive but poor quality~~one shirt only adi cost RM120!!!)WTH!!!is tis called one Malaysia??


At last..i bought one set of baju kebaya with RM100


The sales girl in tis shop is quite difference with other shop..she is very nice and always serve us with a sweet smile ^^




DON EVER TRY TO BUY THING FROM THOSE BERLAGAK PPL!!I HAVE MONEY!I CAN BUY FROM OTHERS!NO NEED TO SEE UR DARK FACE!!!




2 comments:

  1. LOL ya, i also hate those promoter always let u see their dark face. See them also no mood to buy things edi

    ReplyDelete
  2. ya lo..like tat better dun buy....if i m their boss...mesti pecat pecat pecat

    ReplyDelete